TRAVEL STYLE: Full Day Tour
MINIMUM GROUP: 02 persons
DEPARTURES: Subject to availability
The Hunting Treasure game was created and inspired by proactive people always looking for new experiences, new emotions. Because we want to feel alive while travelling, and not only tourists. That is why we created this excursion to discover the city’s most emblematic places in a funny and interactive way, allowing you to make new friends, such as your game’s partners or local people. This game is a competition between the players. After 45 minutes, they will have to come back to the meeting place where our guide will give them explanations about the sites visited, followed by a short guided tour to some touristic spots. We will propose few alternatives for this guided tour and the participants will choose together. Expect some surprises along the way and a prize for the winners!
The tour lasts 5 hours, including the hunting treasure game, the guided visit, and a time of sharing in a traditional cusquenian place with Pisco Sour degustation and Music live (Optional).
Meeting place: in front of the Cathedral in Cusco’s main square (Plaza de Armas).
- English speaking professional guide
- a map
- a present for the winner
- Items of a personal nature and souvenirs
- Travel interruption & travel medical/evacuation insurance (required)
- Tip for your guide(s) are optional but highly encouraged if you enjoy your trip
- Sunscreen: the sun is very strong in Cusco
- Sun hat
- Lip balm
- Optional: microspikes in case of excessive snowfall (rare)
- Hiking pants (or shorts) and shirts (layers)
- Hand warmers if you wish
- Daypack and rain cover
- Rain gear – rain jacket and rain pants (optional for the pants)
A minimum of 2 required for this game . Maximum of 10 people in a group.
Private treks, single trekker, custom treks, large groups, and packages welcome! Please email us to customize.
What to carry – Daypacks
On the trail you should carry a day pack with your camera, water bottle or bladder, snacks, hand sanitizer, face mask, cold weather clothing and rain gear or poncho in case of rain (unlikely in dry season – May to October) . We will provide you with a maps to looking for the places that you have to find in the tour . Your bag will be waiting for you in the started place or just bring your camera to take pictures to the most importat places . lest have fun and play to know cusco.
- For more information you can write to us by email [email protected].